OUR HOME, OUR TOWN
Stones, adobe, wood and hurdle; noble materials, simple lines. Mountains, huge cactus and sun. Too much sun! The landscape as the protagonist at more than 1700 meters high.
¡La Rioja blessed land!
M I L L E N N I A L l E g a c y
Ancient region where dinosaurs once roamed. Also the natives Diaguitas and their pre-Columbian culture of La Aguada. Everything is art and footprints etched in stone. Today, this soil is witness to a town that makes exceptional wines. The culture is reflected in the terroir and in the hands of each one, testimony of a unique heritage.
Hot reads and fresh eggs. Homemade granola. Handmade sweets jams. Every good morning starts with an excellent breakfast.
Green and black olives for export. Extra virgin olive oil from the first extraction from Vista Larga. Goat cheeses and loaves baked in clay oven. All this, paired with a fine glass of wine.
DINNER UNDER THE STARS
Enjoy an evening under an infinite blanket of stars is a unique experience that only occurs in the Andes Mountains.
YOUR BOOKING INCLUDES
- Check IN: 15:00
- Check OUT: 11:00
- Winery tour: 11:30. For safety and hygienic reasons, we do not offer tours on Sunday.
- Pets are not allowed
- Pool Season: October – April
- The gastronomic facilities are exclusive use for the staff. There are facilities for public use, within meters of the Guest House.
- Any booking cancellation must be made at least 72 hours before the guest’s arrival date; otherwise, the penalty of one night’s accommodation will be charged.
- If you cancel the reservation or no-show, the deposit will not be refunded and taxes may apply.
- If you do not call or show up before departure time after the first night of reservation, the entire reservation will be canceled.
PLEASE, KEEP IN MIND
- If you decide to carry out activities in La Rioja, we can provide you with contacts of Tourism service providers.
- The Wi-Fi and cell phone signal is weak throughout the Valley. Download maps or emergency phone numbers in advance.